Why you need Foam Yoga Blocks.
3. high density.
4. closed-cell foam.
5. Yoga Block Dimensions: 4″ x 6″ x 9″.
What is the purpose for Foam Yoga Blocks?
The Foam Yoga blocks can help you achieve the proper form when you’re in a specific yoga pose or stretch. For example, if you can’t touch the floor on a forward bend, you could use a yoga block to make that floor connection. Since yoga blocks have a rectangular shape you can start with the long side, work your way to the short side, and then eventually remove the block completely.
What are the benefits of Foam Yoga Blocks?
1. You will enhance your yoga practice.
2. You will improve your flexibility.
3. You will open up the spine.
4. You will have a straighter spine.
5. You will improve your alignment.
6. You will improve your form.
How to use the Foam Yoga Blocks.
1. great tool for strength training.
2. You can use them in Pilates.
3. You can sit on a block to raise your hips.
4. You can squeeze them for extra intensity between your knees, thighs or ankles.
5. You can use them in a wide range of fitness programs such as
a. P90X – Yoga X.
b. Turbo Fire – Stretch 30.
Yoga Block Exercises.
1. Triangle Pose.
a. You’re feet are wide.
b. One arm goes up and another arm goes toward the floor.
c. Touch the floor with block on high or low level.
2. Bridge Pose.
a. You start in the resting bridge position.
b. Palms face down.
c. Gently lift the pelvis up.
d. Place yoga block under your tail bone on high or low level.
e. Relax as you hold the block against your tail bone.
f. Breath as you hold your resting bridge position.
g. Remove yoga block.
h. Gently roll down one vertebra at a time.
30-Day Money-Back Guarantee.
We want you to be 100% satisfied or your money back! If you’re not satisfied with the performance of the foam yoga blocks, please contact Customer Service to return it within 30 days for a full refund of the purchase price, less s&h—no questions asked.