Why P90X2 Medicine Balls Improve Core Strength:
The P90X2 Medicine Balls are sturdy enough to balance on during certain workout movements and heavy enough to help you sculpt your abs and other muscles.† Working out with med balls is a great way to lose weight and strengthen your core. They are used in a variety of moves in P90X2.
1. Medicine Ball – 4 lbs. Retail = $29.95.
2. Medicine Ball – 8 lbs. Retail = $46.95.
3. Medicine Ball – 12 lbs. Retail = $63.95.
WAYS TO IMPROVE CORE STRENGTH
1. Medicine ball push-ups.
2. Single leg V-Ups.
3. Big circles.
4. Toe Touch.
P90X2 MED BALL CORE EXERCISES
1. 3 Speed Med Ball Push-up.
2. Med Ball Dreya Roll.
3. Banana Ball Switch Crunch.
4. 3-point Squat Press with Med Ball.
5. One leg Med Ball Burpee (Alternate every 3 reps).
6. Push-Up Side Arm Balance (15 to 20 reps).
7. 4-Ball Push-up.
8. Med Ball Plyo Push-Up.
9. Russian Twist.
10. Plank on med ball (60 seconds).
11. Med Ball Renegade Row.
12. 3-Ball Extravaganza (3 Med Balls).
The P90X2 MEDICINE BALLS ARE A GREAT TOOL TO WORK YOUR
Features For The P90X2 Medicine Balls:
1. textured on the outside for grip.
2. sturdy construction.
3. Choose from: a. 4 lbs. b. 8 lbs. or c. 12 lbs.
4. Used for advance balanced moves.
HOW MANY MEDICINE BALLS DO YOU NEED IN P90X2?
1. In phase 1, Tony uses two balls.
2. In phase 2, Tony starts out with 3 balls, moving from ball to ball all the way down in a plyometric push up while balancing on the balls. P90x2 works the core more than P90X. Phase 2 is where you start to see the balance where trainer, Tony Horton ends up with 4 balls.
3. In phase 3, Tony uses 4 balls.
What Are The Benefits of P90X2 Medicine Balls?
1. Improves core strength.
2. Improves range of motion.
3. Improves coordination.
4. Increases your flexibility.
5. great way to work your midsection.
6. less prone to injuries.
You can start using these P90X2 Medicine Balls from the comfort of your living room today!