Features For The P90X2 Stability Ball:
3. Bands run across the air hole.
5. Comes in two colors:
P90X2 Stability Ball Exercises:
1. Core Circles.
2. Plank Burpee on Stability Ball (5 to 8 per side).
3. Slo -Mo Balance Climber.
4. Boing Push-Up (15 to 20 reps).
5. Balance Kickback on Stability Ball (10 per side).
6. Plyo Stability Ball Push-Up.
7. Elevated Stability Ball Push-Up (20 to 25 reps).
8. Sphinx to Plank Plyo Bounce.
9. Forearm All Side Plank.
10. Tricep Extension on Stability Ball.
If you add weight to your stability-ball exercises it should not exceed 300 pounds.
How Can Stability-Ball Exercises Benefit You?
1. targets core muscles.
2. reduces the risk of back pain.
3. tones your abs.
4. strengthens your back.
5. uses more muscle fibers.
6. improves spinal stability.
7. improves your balance.
8. can be used in Pilates.
9. can be used in yoga classes.
10. can be used in weight or strength training classes.
11. makes you less prone to injuries. You are less likely to turn an ankle.
You can use the P90X2 Stability Ball to flatten your belly today!
Your Price: $36.95USD