Earn 25% straight profit for your church or school today. No fees! No minimums! Would you like to raise money for your non-profit organization while helping others get healthy and fit at the same time?
Fundraising Ideas with Team Beachbody
In difficult times, non profit organizations typically experience a decrease in donations. This can have a negative impact on services provided to communities. Non-profits have to constantly create unique fundraising events and the most successful ideas are not your normal bake sales and car washes. Did you know your organization could raise money with a profitable fitness fundraiser? That’s right the makers of world class fitness programs such as:
3. 21 Day Fix.
4. Body Beast.
6. Turbo Fire.
7. and so much more.
make it easy for non profits to raise money for a good cause. If you are a 501(c)(3) non-profit organization and looking for exciting fundraising ideas, this might be the perfect opportunity. You can enroll as a Team Beachbody “Coach” and get a Team Beachbody website for FREE. On top of that, we waive your start up cost and business service fees (over $200 value)! Put the fun back in fundraising!
Fitness is a great fundraiser for your: a. school, b. church or c. faith-based organization. Watch video below to learn more.
What benefits does Beachbody offer you?
1. No sign-up fees.
2. No monthly fees.
3. No minimums to meet.
4. You can earn a 25% commission on retail sales.
5. You get commission checks each week.
6. 30-Day money-back guarantee.
7. You get three Websites to refer friends and family (English or Spanish).
8. Easy administration.
9. You get a 25% discount.
How can the non-profit organization make money?
3 Creative Fundraising Ideas:
1. You can purchase products at wholesale and then sell them at retail price. For example, if you
purchased 60 videos and sold them at a Fall Bizarre—you make a 25% profit on each sale.
2. You earn a commission when customers purchase through your website. Beachbody ships the product
to your customer. For example,
a. If you refer P90X or Turbo Fire, you collect up to $30 per transaction.
b. If you refer 3 people to Shakeology, you collect up to $90 of residual income.
c. If you refer your friends and family to Challenge Packs (Shakeology plus a Fitness Program), you
could collect even more.
3. You can build a team from which you can earn residual income through their efforts.
How does it work?
1. You must be a non-profit 501C-3 organization to participate.
2. You will work closely with your Change U Fitness coach to set up a fundraiser.
3. Choose Beachbody products that best fits your needs.
How do you get Started with the Free Beachbody Coach Opportunity?
1. Complete a Team Beachbody Nonprofit Coach Application form,
2. Fax form to Coach Relations at (310) 453-3639.
3. Appoint a Business Administrator. Each nonprofit organization must appoint an adult (18 years of age
4. Provide proof of 501(c)(3) status.
A Fundraiser that makes a Difference.
When you choose fitness as a fundraiser, you will:
1. help us in our mission to end the trend of obesity.
2. help us change lives through fitness and health.
3. raise money for a good cause.
If you would like to learn more or want to get started in the non profit fundraising program mentioned here, complete the form below. We will contact you within 24 hours with additional information. You can also email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.