Motivation — 19 February 2015
Walk with a Trainer Walking Program:
Looking for a fun way to burn off some extra calories? Do you have concerns about your health? Do you fear “super gyms” or boot camps? Stress got the best of you? Struggling with energy? Looking for new ways to stay motivated? If any of these questions sound like you, then you’re not alone. Get up, get movin’ and get motivated with an amazing group of people.
Each second and fourth of the month, we walk for a while (rainy days we do functional moves), chat, grab a snack and a takeaway but mostly feel good about ourselves. Come join our Raleigh Walk with A Trainer Group (Change U Fitness) every fourth Saturday and Walk with A Doc Group (Alliance Health Ministries, our partner) every second Saturday. Meet (a.) doctors, (b.) nurses, (c.) a personal trainer, (d.) a counselor, (e.) motivational coaches, and (f.) other people alike. While walking at your pace and working off those calories, you can have questions answered by local professionals (mentioned above). Having said that, how can you turn away from a supporting cast like this? Just wear a pair of comfortable shoes – walk with friends, family members, a partner, a co-worker, etc. Walking, a form of aerobic exercise, is a great way to improve or maintain your health. That being said, you can start your weekend making foot strides to better health. No more excuses! What are you waiting for?
Who is Walk with a Trainer for?
– Anyone who wants to take steps toward a healthier lifestyle.
– Anyone who feels the gym-rat plan is not working out.
– Anyone who wants to meet new people.
– Anyone who wants encouragement.
– Anyone feeling bored or simply need an excuse to get away.
– Anyone who is a coach potato.
– Anyone who feels alone in their struggle.
– Anyone who lives in Raleigh and the surrounding areas.
– Anyone visiting Raleigh and the surrounding areas.
– Anyone who wants to maintain good health.
– Anyone who wants to serve a good cause.
Top 10 Reasons to Walk:
1. Great stress reliever.
2. Improves your heart health.
3. Reduces the risk of breast cancer and colon cancer.
4. Fun and sociable.
5. Trims your waistline.
6. Enhance mental well-being.
7. Reduces high blood pressure.
8. Strengthens bones and muscles.
9. Increases your metabolism.
10. Alleviates back problems.
What are the Best Walking Shoes?
1. Sports Walking Shoes.
2. Cross Trainer Walking Shoes.
3. Rockport Walking Shoes.
3. To name a few.
For more information, check out Consumer Report Best Shoes Walking.
Why join Walk with a Trainer?
Walking helps the heart and lungs work effectively. As we get older, we tend to be less active than before. Would reducing health risk factors such as (a.) cancer, (b.) heart disease, (c.) osteoporosis or (d.) Type 2 diabetes be enough motivation? Do something good for your body and join our Raleigh Walk Group today. We can accomplish so much if we make small changes. Please feel to email or contact us for more information. Change U Fitness is changing lives and changing minds by making a lasting impact on the community we serve. See you next Saturday!
Want to burn more calories? Add the 3 Day Refresh to your walk routines!