What’s So Great About Insanity Asylum Workout?
Insanity Asylum Volume 1 is the sequel of the original Insanity Workout . It is the first in-home sports program based on drills used by pro athletes. It trains you the same way professional athletes train using cross-training techniques which include: agility tests, speed drills, high intensity cardio, and more. This is an endurance training program at it’s best! When the work starts, you know what the Asylum Workout is really about. In order to be an elite athlete, you have to train hard. If you play sports, then the speed rope helps with your agility and coordination. If you coach high school football, basketball or track, then this is your secret weapon for winning state titles. The agility ladder is awesome because your goal is not to hit the ladder. I still hit the ladder but I keep getting better. You have to be mentally prepared for what comes next. How bad do you want to use your body to get a better body? How would you like to show off your amazing beach swimsuit? You can maximize your skills with this 30-day program today! If I can do it, you can do it!
How Can You Benefit From Insanity Asylum Volume 1?
Shaun T’s Insanity Asylum preps you to WIN with sports-specific training inspired by pro athletes. The result? Game day becomes your day to excel. Train like a pro, play like a star in 30 days.
1. It can boost your speed.
2. It can boost your endurance.
3. It boost your agility.
4. It builds your strength.
5. It builds your power.
6. It builds a rock solid core.
Why Is Insanity Asylum Volume 1 So Effective?
When you complete Insanity Asylum Volume 1, you become an elite athlete. You will become faster, stronger, and more agile than ever before. Shaun T. uses proven sports training drills to get you into amazing shape. As you progress, each complicated sports move pushes you to use more muscles (which gives you a competitive advantage).
What Do You Get w/ Insanity Asylum Volume 1?
6 Intense Workouts:
1. Speed & Agility.You can get on your quick feet—fast. (45 minutes)
2. Vertical Plyo. You can jump higher than ever. You have to go down to go up. (40 minutes)
a. You can stretch out to build long, lean muscle.
b. You can increase your flexibility. (25 minutes)
a. You can build your strength by cross-training with weights.
b. You can build your power by cross-training with weights. (50 minutes)
5. Back to Core.
a. You can build a rock-solid core.
b. You can build the glutes.
6. Game Day. You can put your new sports skills to the test. You are only as strong as your weakest link. You have to push yourself as hard as you can to win the game.
Plus, sports-inspired training tools:
1. Agility Ladder. You can sharpen your form.
2. Speed Rope. You can boost your foot speed. You got to have speed and control to win the game.
3. ASYLUM Workout Calendar. You can track your progress.
4. Guide Playbook. You can map out your 30-day transformation with this smart step-by-step guide.
5. Get Shredded Nutritional Plan. You can follow meals and tips used by Shaun T.
And receive 2 FREE bonus workouts:
1. Sports Performance Assessment. (25 minutes)
2. Overtime. You can see if you’ve still got game. The game is tied. You have to win the game!
30-Day Money-Back Guarantee.
Go from Average to Elite in 30 Days or your money back.
Try Insanity The Asylum Workout for 30 days. If you don’t get the results that you want, simply return it within 30 days for a full refund of the price (less s&h)-no questions asked.
To Get More Out Of Your Workouts, Buy Insanity Asylum Challenge Pack Now!
Try Insanity Asylum Volume 1 From The Comfort Of Your Home Today!