Tony and the Kids Reviews!
Tony and the Kids is an in-home fun-filled fitness program geared for kids (young and old). It brings fun and fitness to help kids of every age achieve a healthy lifestyle! Tony Horton takes grown-ups moves and makes them super silly for kids.
Get your kids excited to exercise with Tony and the Kids. With trainer Tony Horton. It’s low impact! It’s low intensity. It’s a great work out program for beginners!
What’s So Special About Tony And The Kids?
1. Tony and the Kids gives your children an outlet to use their energy.
2. Tony’s wacky, zany, entertaining character gets your children excited to exercise.
3. The exercise moves are fun, effective, and easy to learn.
4. You can start your kids on the right path to health and fitness.
5. A portion of the proceeds goes to Friends of El Faro, a group that gives support to the El Faro Orphanage.
6. It can be also used in day cares, schools, and recreation centers.
7. Ideal for kids age 5 to 12 (and parents who act like kids!).
8. You can share a healthy habit that will give your children a lifetime of rewards.
After your kids experience the benefits of balance, coordination, and flexibility, a special “chat with Tony” will teach them to:
1. Eat healthy.
2. Stay active.
3. Make healthy choices.
How was Tony and the Kids created?
With Childhood obesity on the rise, Tony wanted to create a fitness program that would motivate kids to get their fannies off the couch. The most important thing was that the workout had to be fun.
What are some of the exercises?
They will love every stretch, hop, jump, kick, and twist as they laugh their way through such routines as:
1. The Wild Horsey Ride.
2.The Tony Shuffle.
3. Wacky Jacks.
4. Ride the Wave.
5. and many more!
Give your kids something to jump about!
It’s Tony and the Kids!, the fun and stimulating exercise program created just for kids (young and old!) by Tony Horton with Judi Williams.
There’s never been a better way to get your kids excited about exercise and give them a fun way to burn off that excess energy!
Tony makes fitness fun.
If you’ve seen the Tony Horton P90X Program, you know just how entertaining and wacky he can be. He’s the perfect “big kid” to motivate and lead your little kids through an array of fun and simple routines that anyone can do. Tony takes adult moves and makes them fun for kids.
If you enjoy Tony’s silly antics, then you may also like Tony Horton 10 Minute Trainer!
What is the program length and frequency?
1. Tony and the Kids workout program is thirty minutes long.
2. It is intended to be performed 4 to 5 times per week.
Your Kids Will Love it-or Your Money Back!
Just click YES below now to try this program with Tony Horton’s 30-Day Money-Back Guarantee. If you’re not satisfied with your product within 30 days, simply return the program for the full purchase price less shipping and handling, no questions asked.
Tony and the Kids!